Joining One Voice is easy:
- NO experience needed
- NO need to be able to read music (all songs are taught by ear)
- NO auditions
- You’ll NEVER be asked to sing solo in front of everyone (unless you want to!)
- EVERYONE is welcome! (but, as it’s an adult choir, you do need to be 16 or over)
We can arrange two free taster sessions for you, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Check the ‘One Voice meet’ dates on the diary page and choose a week to come along
- Contact us to let us know you’re coming by filling out the contact form
- Sit back and wait for confirmation
Our songs come from all around the world, and we sing many of them in their original language, in lovely three or four part harmonies.
Why not come and give it a try? If you decide you’d like to join you only have to commit to half a term at a time. One Voice members pay at the beginning of each half-term for a block of (normally 6-7) weekly sessions.
We look forward to welcoming you!